EFS 700 - Electronic yarn feeder
The EFS 700 electronic yarn feeder is designed for the feeding of elastic yarns on flat knitting machines, at a constant tension into the knitting machines.
A sensor measures the outgoing yarn tension and regulates the feed speed accordingly. The required yarn tension level is preset by using the keypad.
The controlled feeding of the elastic yarn enables a proper plating on flat knitting machines. The constancy of length and width is significantly improved.
- Constant yarn tension to ensure an even knit structure with better length and width constancy
- No plating faults at carriage return resulting in less faulty fabric
- Higher machine speeds and fewer stoppages for faults
- Easy to use. Automatic zero-setting of yarn tension sensor. These two features save time and cut costs
- Automatic Wind-On button - no manual wind-on required.
- High-dynamics motor. Yarn feed rate and constant yarn tension adjusted in milliseconds
Technische DatenTechnical data
57 V DC
max. yarn feed rate:
Yarn tension range:
0,5 - 40 cN