- For circular knitting machines
- Monitoring & measuring
- Drive systems
- Machine controllers/Accessories
- For seamless machines
- For hosiery machines
- For flat knitting machines
- For warp knitting machines
Tensioners are used to tension drive belts. They are an important factor influencing how long a belt lasts. There are two types of tensioner: standard tensioners and spring-loaded tensioners. Both types guarantee optimum tensile force and lengthen the time between belt changeovers.
140 mm - 470 mm
- Operating instructions
- Operating Instruction (516 KB), Ger.-Engl.