UFW - Lower yarn detector
The lower yarn detector is a stop motion device positioned between the yarn feeder and the yarn guide and is used for example on striping machines as an outfeed stop device. Versions for vertical and diagonal yarn feed are available. The UFW is modular in design and can be fitted e.g. with yarn clamps to prevent fault stoppages, as well as various tensioners and other devices.
- Fast response with minimum friction applied to running yarn
- Pre-tensioning can be individually adjusted via a knurled screw to knitting condition or quality of knitted yarn
- Easy installation on a ring or rail using a spring clip
Technische DatenTechnical data
12 / 24 V AC
12 V: 56 mA
UFW with straight yarn outlet
UFW with straight yarn outlet and yarn clamp
UFW with angled yarn outlet
UFW with angled yarn outlet and yarn clamp
UFW with straight yarn outlet and cymbal tensioner
UFW with straight yarn outlet, cymbal tensioner and yarn clamp
UFW with angled yarn outlet and ball tensioner
UFW with angled yarn outlet, ball tensioner and yarn clamp
- Information material
- Installation without / with tubes (396.25 KB), English
- Installation without / with tubes (388.02 KB), German
- Range of Products (1.17 MB), German
- Range of Products (1.21 MB), English
- Contact Cable (100.89 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- UFW with straight yarn outflow, cymbal tension, tube clip and trapper (32.62 KB), Ger.-Engl.