MLT WESCO - Yarn meter
The MLT WESCO is a portable unit used to measure yarn consumption, yarn speed and yarn tension. All measurements are shown on a digital display. This hand-held, battery-powered unit is simple to operate and can be quickly used wherever needed.
- Fabric specifications can be reliably observed and repeated without difficulty
- Reduced machine set-up time when reproducing existing articles
- Exact yarn consumption can be easily calculated
Technische DatenTechnical data
2 rechargeable nickel-metal-hybrid batteries 1.2 V
Charger for batteries
prim. 100 to 240 V AC, 47 - 63 Hz, sec. 5 V, 2 A DC
Digital LCD - Display
1 - 9999 metres or inches
Max. yarn speed
1000 m/min. or 900 yd/min.
Measurement range for revolutions
1 - 100 revolutions
Battery service life
approx. 50 hours of normal use
Battery charging time
approx. 6 - 8 hours
0 - 50 cN (normal, average or peak value)
+/- 1 cm or +/- 1 inch
- Information material
- Licence Contract PC Software (147.34 KB), English
- Licence Contract PC Software (89.9 KB), German
- Calibration Set (57.49 KB), German
- Calibration Set (56.74 KB), English
- Load the Battery (146.84 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Circuit Board for Santoni Machine SM8 (274.87 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Circuit Board for Santoni Machine SM8 (273.12 KB), Portuguese