- For circular knitting machines
- Monitoring & measuring
- Drive systems
- Machine controllers/Accessories
- For seamless machines
- For hosiery machines
- For flat knitting machines
- For warp knitting machines
MLT WESCO - Yarn meter
The MLT WESCO is a portable unit used to measure yarn consumption, yarn speed and yarn tension. All measurements are shown on a digital display. This hand-held, battery-powered unit is simple to operate and can be quickly used wherever needed.
- Fabric specifications can be reliably observed and repeated without difficulty
- Reduced machine set-up time when reproducing existing articles
- Exact yarn consumption can be easily calculated
2 rechargeable nickel-metal-hybrid batteries 1.2 V
Charger for batteries
prim. 100 to 240 V AC, 47 - 63 Hz, sec. 5 V, 2 A DC
Digital LCD - Display
1 - 9999 metres or inches
Max. yarn speed
1000 m/min. or 900 yd/min.
Measurement range for revolutions
1 - 100 revolutions
Battery service life
approx. 50 hours of normal use
Battery charging time
approx. 6 - 8 hours
0 - 50 cN (normal, average or peak value)
+/- 1 cm or +/- 1 inch
- Electrical connection
- Adapter Machine Cycle Sensor (710 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Operating instructions
- Operating Instruction (1 MB), German
- Operating Instruction (1 MB), English
- Operating Instruction (1 MB), French
- Operating Instruction (1 MB), Spanish
- Operating Instruction (1 MB), Italian
- Operating Instruction (1 MB), Turkish
- Operating Instruction (1 MB), Portuguese
- Operating Instruction (10 MB), Chinese-trad.
- PC Software Operating Instructions (1 MB), German
- PC Software Operating Instructions (2 MB), English
- Information material
- Accuracy of Yarn Rate Meters (20 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Calibration Set (56 KB), German
- Calibration Set (55 KB), English
- Load the Battery (143 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Licence Contract PC Software (144 KB), English
- Licence Contract PC Software (88 KB), German
- Product Modification (107 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Circuit Board for Santoni Machine SM8 (267 KB), Portuguese
- Circuit Board for Santoni Machine SM8 (268 KB), Ger.-Engl.