LMW 3 - Fabric scanner
The LMW 3 detects both holes and needle line faults and stops the knitting machine following an error message. The LMW 3 consists of a controller and a scanner head. The scanning head lies on the fabric surface. It is self-cleaning and automatically adjusts to the surface being scanned.
- Reduction in production downtimes and substandard goods
- Time and cost savings due automatic adjustment
- Distinguishes between needle faults and holes
- Also detects faults on high-speed machines and fine-gauge knitting machines.
Technische DatenTechnical data
19 - 33 V AC 50/60 Hz
Run signal (machine running)
10 – 30 V AC
mini-fuse 500 mAT
controller: 640 g
Various installation options are available depending on the machine design
- Inside mounting
- Centre mounting
We offer the necessary add-on parts/drive systems for retrofitting the LMW 3 to any type of machine. Please complete the LMW 3 questionnaire and send in to MEMMINGER-IRO. We will then immediately submit a complete offer.
- Installation instructions
- Positioning of Middle Installation (161.67 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Internal Mounting (60.45 KB), Ger.-Engl.