FILTERCREEL 3 - Closed Side Creel
The FILTERCREEL is the most reliable option for ensuring lint-free yarn feed, improved machine efficiency and fewer faults in the knitted fabric. The blower system prevents lint from collecting at the bobbin tops, fronts and "top and tail" yarns and traps airborne lint in a surface filter.
- Production output of knitting machine increased by up to 10%
- Fluff collected by removable surface filter at floor level
- Cleaning intervals in the knitting room extended due to cleaner air
Technische DatenTechnical data
230 V AC 50 Hz
- With plastic, aluminium or crimped aluminium tubing
- With or without Airjet
- Installation instructions
- Alu-Tube S (73.29 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Installation Barrel Tensioner on Tube Duct (39.49 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Information material
- Tensioners (66.99 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Tube Duct with Option (68.4 KB), German
- Tube Duct with Option (67.62 KB), English
- Tubes with Ceramic Eyelets at the Part of the MPF (34.58 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Crimped Tubes S (26.68 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Barrel Tensioner (82.68 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Assembly tube duct (471.16 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Electrical connection
- Connection Revolution Regulator for Fan Motors (137.55 KB), Ger.-Engl.