PULSONIC 5.2 - Pressure oiler
The PULSONIC 5.2 ensures the accurate dosage of even tiny quantities of oil per pulse with optimum oil distribution to the required locations of the machine. Individual adjustment of the oil supply to all lubricating points is simple. There is a significant reduction in oil consumption. Setting is carried out using pushbuttons and shown on a clear display.
- Even oil distribution over entire circumference of cylinder - no streaking due to excess oil
- Individually programmable lubrication of all needles etc.
- Low oil consumption due to precise supply of oil to lubricating points
Technische DatenTechnical data
24 V (20-33 V) 50/60 Hz
Run signal (machine running)
10 – 30 V AC
Delivery volume per pump stroke
4,2 – 25 mm³
Oil volume adjustable for each lubricating point
0,3 – 24 ml/h
Max. total oil feed rate (with full number of nozzles)
Usable oil volume in container
approx. 3 kg
- Straight / angled nozzles
- Spray nozzles
Needle head lubrication
Needle head lubrication is designed to lubricate needle heads and latches.
The flush/wash function permits washing of the knitting elements with oil. Any dirt is washed off and cannot contaminate the knitted fabric. Only in connection with machine control.
Automatic tank filling
The PULSONIC 5.2 is filled with oil via the central oil supply.
Machine cycle sensor
Equipping and retrofitting
Please fill in the PULSONIC 5.2 questionnaire for equipping and retrofitting of the machine. Send in to MEMMINGER-IRO, and we will then immediately submit a complete offer.
- Information material
- Machine Cycle Sensor (128.66 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Questionnaire (281.39 KB), German
- Questionnaire (279.2 KB), English
- Holder for Nozzles (115.16 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Nozzles UNF (27.02 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Nozzles (27.52 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Spray Nozzles (12.34 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Questionnaire (295.93 KB), Italian
- Questionnaire (295.95 KB), French
- Questionnaire (302.29 KB), Turkish