- For circular knitting machines
- Monitoring & measuring
- Drive systems
- Machine controllers/Accessories
- For seamless machines
- For hosiery machines
- For flat knitting machines
- For warp knitting machines
SFE - Storage feeder
The SFE storage feeder ensures the right tension when knitting fabrics with intermittent yarn consumption, no matter what type of yarn is used. The speed of the DC motor is controlled by a micro-processor. Sensors monitor the size of the yarn reserve on the spool body and keep it constant.
- Even knit structure due to uniform yarn tension
- No fabric press-offs when the yarn breaks due to the inlet yarn sensor and yarn reserve on the spool body
- No over-storing of yarn windings, no loop formation
3 x 42 V +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz
Max. current / phase
Average current / phase
Max. yarn feed rate
Yarn gauge range
83 dtex - 2500 dtex
SFE with output stop motion device
Available in sizes 0.4; 0.5; 0.6; 0.8; 1.0 and 1.2 mm.
Available in exterior diameters 8.0; 9.5 and 10.0 mm
The following tension rings are available:
Tension ring holder
For special yarns or applications of the SFE, the use of a tension ring holder may be necessary. This keeps the tension ring in its correct position and ensures that the yarn does not sweep away the tension ring.
Yarn output tensioner
When using the SFE on flat knitting machines, the installation of an output tensioner may become necessary. The yarn tension can be adjusted to the machine yarn take-up unit as required.
4-core contact cable for electrical connection of SFE.
- Information material
- Installation on flat knitting machine (90 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Installation on Flat Knitting Machines (628 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Tube of Prevention of Loop Formation (170 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Contact Cable (99 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Contact Cable Insulation Cap (36 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- SFE Power Units (28 KB), German
- SFE Power Units (27 KB), English
- SFE Arrester (266 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Barrel Tension (53 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Operating instructions
- Operating Instructions (774 KB), Ger.-Engl.