- For circular knitting machines
- Monitoring & measuring
- Drive systems
- Machine controllers/Accessories
- For seamless machines
- For hosiery machines
- For flat knitting machines
- For warp knitting machines
MSF 3 - Storage feeder
The MSF 3 Storage Feeder has a stationary winding body and a yarn winding transport system. It has been designed for the feeding of yarn at constant and variable feed rates to knitting and hosiery machines.
A yarn winding transport system within the stationary winding body ensures the continuous movement and separation of the yarn windings over the winding body, to provide a continuously wound perfect yarn store. The newly developed, patented magnetic tensioner ensures a constant yarn tension at the outlet, with step less tension adjustment. The unit is driven by a powerful brushless DC motor with microprocessor control. The new developed sensor system monitors and calculates the average yarn consumption rate and adjusts the motor speed accordingly.
- Higher machine efficiency, fewer fabric faults
- Yarn monitoring and control with contactless sensors on the spool body
- 1 mm yarn separation prevents snagging from adjacent yarn windings during unwinding
57 V DC
0.44 A (depending on application)
85 VA (at 1100 m/min and 100 cN inlet tension)
25 VA (depending on application)
Yarn gauge range
17 dtex to 500 dtex
Max. yarn feed rate
Input tensioner with eyelet
Input tensioner with tube holder
Input tensioner with eyelet and knotcatcher
- Information material
- General information about feeders on flat knitting machines (590 KB), Portuguese
- General information about feeders on fl at knitting machines (652 KB), German
- General information about feeders on fl at knitting machines (659 KB), English
- Contact Cable (99 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Contact Cable Insulation Cap (36 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- MSF and EFS 800/900 Power Units (84 KB), Ger.-Engl.