- For circular knitting machines
- Monitoring & measuring
- Drive systems
- Machine controllers/Accessories
- For seamless machines
- For hosiery machines
- For flat knitting machines
- For warp knitting machines
MPF L - Positive feeder
The MPF L impresses with its self-cleaning tension rings on the yarn infeed tensioner and closed, wear-free yarn feed wheel. Other features include the integrated anti-filamentation unit and accessible yarn outlet tension to approx. 1 cN.
- Ease of operation, maintenance-friendly, wear-free and long service life
- Self-cleaning vibrating yarn tensioner prevents machine stoppages and boosts productivity
- Even tension force due to magnetic tension rings
Stop motion electric circuit with yarn break Rated voltage (machine stoppage)
12 V or 24 V
60 mA or 50 mA
Min. yarn tension
Weight depending on version
430 g to 660 g
Available in sizes 0.2; 0.4; 0.5; 0.6; 0.8; 1.0 and 1.2 mm
Adjustable knot catcher
Available in sizes 0.4; 0.5; 0.6; 0.8; 1.0 und 1.2 mm
Available in exterior diameters 8.0; 9.5 and 10.0 mm
Faster drive belt changeovers as access is not blocked
Two magnetic tension ring versions for different yarn infeed tensions
- Black tension rings: high tension force
- Red tension rings: low tension force
2-core contact cable for electrical connection of MPF L
- Installation instructions
- Alu-Tube S (72 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Exchange of Tensioner, Greasing of Tappet Cap (199 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Input Arm (233 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Input Arm with Eyelet Holder (174 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Assambling of Spring Loades Tensioner (140 KB), English
- Assambling of Spring Loades Tensioner (140 KB), German
- Assambling of Spring Loades Tensioner (164 KB), Italian
- Operating instructions
- Operating Instruction (2 MB), French
- Operating Instruction (2 MB), German
- Operating Instruction (2 MB), English
- Operating Instruction (2 MB), Spanish
- Operating Instruction (2 MB), Italian
- Operating Instruction (2 MB), Turkish
- Operating Instruction (2 MB), Portuguese
- Operating Instruction (3 MB), Chinese-trad.
- Information material
- Tube of Prevention of Loop Formation (170 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Questionnaire (119 KB), English
- Questionnaire (107 KB), German
- Contact Cable (99 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- MPF L Modifications (151 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- MPF L Input Stop Motion, Knotcatcher (63 KB), German
- MPF L/MPF P Comparison of the Products (603 KB), English
- MPF L/MPF P Comparision of the Product (602 KB), German
- MPF LC for Coarse Yarns (133 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- MPF LHS for High Speed Knitting Machines (127 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Tubes with Ceramic Eyelets at the Part of the MPF (34 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Bobbin Holder for Monofilament Yarn (100 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Vibration Tensioner (87 KB), Ger.-Engl.
- Electrical connection
- Stop relay box (72 KB), German